Our team of professionals are ready to help you with your heating needs, whether you are an individual homeowner, business, property management company or condominium. Check out the information below for an overview of the type of work & repairs we do.
Please call us today at (773) 549-7997 for specific service needs, questions, or to request an estimate.
Steam & Hot Water Boilers
We recommend yearly maintenance to keep your heating equipment in good shape & to better help protect against breakdowns & unsafe conditions. When one of our technicians come out to perform maintenance, they will:
- Fully inspect your heating equipment
- Test the boiler for any leaks
- Clean the heating equipment
- Detect & repair any small issue(s) that can lead to larger issues down the line if not fixed, essentially saving the homeowner hundreds, if not thousands of dollars
- Check the overall operations of the heating equipment for proper operation
Sometimes we are able to replace sections on the boiler, instead of a full replacement. We replace sections as needed to fix issues or improve efficiency. If a new installation is unavoidable, we will inform you of same & explain your options.
Installations & Replacements
Our installations include the following:
- Removal of old equipment
- Installation of concrete base to protect against floods, if needed
- Expert piping & boiler placement
- Steam fitting
We convert coal fired boilers into modern natural gas fired burners.
High Efficiency Controls
We install averaging control systems for steam heated buildings. We also install indoor/outdoor reset controls for hot water heated buildings. Need service for your existing control system? Give us a call today!
We provide general maintenance & repairs of water heaters & storage tanks.
We install & service high efficiency pumps. We can replace old & inefficient pumps to improve older systems.